A wide range of data erasure services guaranteeing Security, Compliance and Flexibility
The 1998 Data Protection Act does not require all companies to discard their data. However, we strongly recommend that you have the data properly - and safely - discarded from your equipment. Our Data Erasure Program will help you with this task. We guarantee that your data is safely wiped, in an environmentally friendly manner, without having to uninstall and ship your hard drives anywhere.
Security: Hard drives hold a large amount of confidential data, and without a proper wiping process, data can easily end up in the wrong hands, or be the source of a breach of confidentiality.
Compliance: Strict regulations are in place in most countries. However, each country has a different process that it follows. Ynvolve runs the data erasure software at the NATO security level to ensure your company does not face civil or criminal liability.
Flexibility: We adapt our services to meet your needs. Different wiping levels (1 and 3 overwriting rounds) are offered, each depending on your specific needs. We offer on-site and off-site solutions.
Our Data Erasure Program services:
- Data erasure may take place at your site (Europe only), or ours.
- All necessary equipment and software are provided by Ynvolve.
- Shipping of the HDD between your site and ours is organized, and paid, by us.
- Various overwriting rounds that are based on your needs.
- Delivery of a data erasure certificate, including the serial numbers of each drive that was erased.
- Option of reselling your hard disk drives for a better ROI.
- Option of destroying your HDD with a procedure that complies with environmental laws (with destruction and recycling certificates).